Growth Marketing Manager
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight's core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
The Growth Marketing Manager will play a vital role within Gainsight's demand generation team, leading growth and channel optimization for Gainsight's fastest growing product - Gainsight PX. The ideal candidate has proven successful experience being a practitioner of Growth Marketing, having managed strategy and execution of a wide range of digital marketing initiatives within B2B SaaS organizations. This role is a great fit for someone that is highly detail-oriented, excellent at working cross-functionally, and enjoys working in both a quantitative and qualitative capacity.
What You'll Do
- Grow Gainsight's paid advertising channel presence across search, display, and social - leading daily execution, optimization, testing, and analysis for maximum return on investment.
- Manage the SEO engine at Gainsight - working with key stakeholders and agency POCs to facilitate content development, optimize our site for increased organic traffic, and execute a SEO plan that broadens our organic reach, with a specific focus on Gainsight PX and other growth markets.
- Create and grow demand through the Gainsight PX free trial offer, which includes end-to-end management of acquisition, conversion, optimization, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Manage tracking and reporting of channel and program performance for Gainsight PX, with a particular focus on data-driven storytelling and surfacing new growth opportunities.
Create experimentation roadmaps and an extensive A/B testing agenda across growth marketing channels and programs that provide a clear roadmap with respect to intent and expected outcome.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experiments and channel performance all the way up to the executive level.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a growth or digital marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience managing growth marketing channels, offers, and campaigns
- Firm understanding of product-led growth and marketing processes that are integral to a high functioning marketing team in B2B SaaS
- Prior experience working with large advertising budgets ($500k/yr and above)
- Skilled at writing copy and managing the development of ad creative that drives results and conversions
- 3+ years using CRM and Marketing Automation (Salesforce and Marketo a plus)
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Google marketing technology (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Optimize) or comparable ad-tech and A/B testing software
- Firm understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) strategies, concepts, and applications. Prior use of Terminus or comparable ABM technology a plus
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other's lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner's mind. Don't surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
- Our Attitude: We've created a new industry from scratch, and we're on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.