SEO Content Manager
We are on the look-out for an SEO Content Manager US, who will be responsible for producing online marketing-related, rich content at getresponse.com and promoting it through various outreach activities. You will assist in both on- and off-page SEO activities and have practical ownership of the entire content marketing process, from research to outreach and reporting. All this with the end goal of improving our two main KPIs: non-branded, organic sessions and trials.
Are you ready to take on increasing responsibility and to develop together with our passionate, experienced SEO team? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Conduct SEO & competitive research related to online marketing and marketing software. Produce, optimize and help to maintain content at getresponse.com, with a special focus on writing product and blog content on topics related to online & email marketing.
- Support our Global SEO Lead in shaping an outreach strategy for our English-speaking markets. Build content partnerships and ensure we create optimal business value from those partnerships. Obtain mentions and increase audience reach based on a monthly budget spend set by our Global SEO Lead.
- Assist our Technical SEO Manager in on-page auditing and the execution of technical SEO tasks. Supervise the implementation of on-page optimization and evaluate its performance impact.
- Create, maintain and communicate organic performance reports on an ongoing basis. Regularly monitor the main KPIs for our US market and outline follow-up work based on performance data. Share findings and knowledge with the rest of our global SEO team.
What do we expect?
- more than 1 year of hands-on SEO experience, preferably both on- & off-page
- native copywriting skills in English with experience in an industry-standard CMS, such as WordPress
- good knowledge of the most common on- & off-page optimization factors in SEO
- moderate-to-long project management experience
- good knowledge of the most common metrics used in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- demonstrable knowledge of market-leading SEO tools; required are: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, a keyword research tool of choice, such as Ahrefs; a ranking tool of choice, such as Serpstat; a link tool of choice, such as Ahrefs
An extra plus if you know:
- an SEO competition research tool, such as SurferSEO, SemRUSH
- a crawling tool of choice, such as Screaming Frog or Ryte
- a pagespeed tool of choice, such as Google PageSpeed Insights
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund