Marketing and Advertising Coordinator
Grow awareness of the Beck Cohen brand in Charlottesville and surrounding area:
- Administrate annual marketing budget
- Place orders for traditional (tv, radio) media
- Coordinate and manage our current SEO and PPC online providers
- Manage co-op advertising with our suppliers that offer it and their media vendors
- Administrate online presence on website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on a weekly and daily basis - update all social media continuously with a focus on growing these platforms and awareness of Beck Cohen in the local areas.
- Coordinate and deploy email marketing using our exisitng customer platform.
- Monitor and report on all marketing using our exisitng customer platform
You should be self-motivated, have experience in marketing and social media, be organized, and be creative in your approach. Looking for someone to look at growing our brand locally with the resources we have as a challenge to be met. The expectation is for 10-15 hours per week and is extremely flexible - you pretty much set the hours as long as the work gets done and you are responsive.