Customer Service Specialist
Who we are?
We are transforming chronic disease care with lifestyle solutions at Ellerca Health. We believe that better healthcare interactions lead to engaged clients and better outcomes.
Our mission is to deliver life-changing behavioral health solutions through leading technology, empathic expert care, and service innovation
Our values permeate every aspect of how we work and who we work with:
- People come first – Deliver the best possible experiences to our health clients, our partners, and our talented providers.
- Accelerate real health change – Create accountability partnerships with clients to activate behavior change and eliminate chronic health burdens.
- Good data drives great care – Enable our clinical experts with rich contextual health data in accessible intuitive formats.
- Provide personalized experience – Enhance client engagement with personal customization, individualized attention, and predictive analytics.
- • Together is better – Provide the best imaginable combination of human care superpowered by technology.
- • Make the difficult easy – Leverage small easy incremental changes towards major life health and quality of life improvements.
Be part of shaping out our company's culture. One that embodies respect, honesty, collaboration and innovation
Customer Service Specialist ( Healthcare Concierge)
If you are an individual that strives for genuine connections, is excited about the future of digital health technology, and is looking to apply personalized customer service and client engagement, then we want to hear from you! We currently have open positions for the role of Health Concierge. The primary responsibility of this role will be around client onboarding. Specific duties include providing personalized service verifying each individuals' insurance coverage, troubleshooting technical issues for new app users, setting up and processing each client's payment plan, and liaising with the rest of the clinical, operations and business teams.
As this is a virtual role, you have the flexibility of working from home or any quiet location where you can maintain client confidentiality and have access to a reliable internet connection.
Specific skills required for this role include:
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to provide the best customer service experience.
- Active listening skills providing clients with your full attention. A commitment to asking questions when appropriate and fully understanding each client.
- Ability to handle customer service inquiries and problems through a digital health platform.
- Ability to engage, consult and educate clients on their insurance plans, usage and balances, claim inquiries and utilization of the 360Care app. Ability to engage, consult and educate clients on their insurance plans, usage and balances, claim inquiries and utilization of the 360Care app.
- Initiative to take immediate action when confronted with a problem or made aware of a situation.
- Strong service orientation skills – looking for ways to help clients and directing them to the appropriate care when necessary.
- Critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to influence and work in a multidisciplinary team-setting (with developers, marketers, graphic designers, nurses, psychologists, family doctors, etc.)
- Proficiency in highly administrative tasks (ex. Data entry).
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Flexible work schedule
- Work remotely
- Being able to work autonomously within a supportive team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ability to develop new skills and impact multiple parts of the business
- Be part of shaping out our company's culture. One that embodies respect, honesty, collaboration and innovation
- The application process first starts with completing 4 work sample questions. We do this step to test relevant skills for the role and remove unconscious bias that can result from viewing the CV first.
- The work sample questions will need to be completed in one sitting as your answers may not be saved if you only complete part of it and come back at a later date.
- We will be reviewing all answers to the work sample questions by the first week of December 2020.
- Only those contacted will be asked to submit their resume and will be contacted to schedule an interview time.
- The interview will last approx. 1 hour and take place online.
- For more information, check out our company website at: and
Salary: $14.00-$22.00 per hour