Growth Marketing Manager
Bellhop is a moving and workforce management platform that is completely disrupting the $30B moving market. We are on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and stress-free. The Partnership team is accelerating that disruption with a mission to build a world in which the enterprise, not the customer, pays for moving services. Whether you are renting a new apartment, buying an old home or building a new one, our partners offer Bellhop moving services as incentives to win customers. Also, the team is finding additional opportunities for our workforce including last mile delivery and other labor services.
This is where you come in…
We’re looking for a high-impact, data-driven growth marketer with experience in testing, optimizing, and managing digital channels with meaningful budgets. We’re a multi-disciplinary team with the budget, tech, and design resources needed to act and learn extremely fast. It’s normal to launch a test within hours of thinking it up, and team members are given freedom and ownership over their tests and channels.
- Manage ads through digital channels to attract and convert potential new customers
- Work with Marketing and Data teams to understand and optimize performance based on KPIs
- Create and update reports for channel performance
- Work with internal teams to create new ads
- A/B test various combinations of ad copy and creative
- Explore and vet new channels to add to our performance channel landscape
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience managing 7-figure budgets preferred
- Paid Social and SEM ad management experience
- Google Sheets/Excel experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem-solving; creative thinking
- Winning Drive
- Execution mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable; positive attitude; collaborative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant major preferred but not required
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. Drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.