Director of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
Who We Are:
In July of 2019, WhiteHat was acquired by NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company. This immediately enabled WhiteHat to bring solutions and professional services to clients in over 100 countries where NTT Ltd. operates. With major wins in 2019 across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Japan, WhiteHat Security continues to leverage channel partners, direct sales teams, and the global presence of NTT Ltd. to service customers worldwide. In May 2020, we were named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST). This Leader position is based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision. This is WhiteHats fifth time being named a Leader in this report.
What we're looking for:
WhiteHat Security is hiring a Director of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation who brings in-depth marketing experience, a passion for digital technologies, and a hunger for generating sales pipeline to the position. We are looking for a qualified Director of Digital Marketing to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking, innovative ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence in the enterprise space. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve business and revenue objectives.
What you'll be doing:
The Director of Digital Marketing will lead all aspects of a world-class demand generation program that creates qualified leads and sales opportunities across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and marketing operations experience at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoy complex problem solving, thrive on owning the entire process, be a leader and a collaborator, and love working with sales teams.
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy, executing comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation programs that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition and retention.
- Develop, execute and monitor paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, webinars, email marketing, and other programs.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, sales, and revenue operations to maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance and improve conversion and ROI.
- Work with our marketing stack (e.g., Marketo, SFDC, Outreach) for accurate program execution, including sourcing, attribution, nurturing, routing to sales development, understanding conversions, analyzing the results, and thus improving the program
- Leverage AI and leading-edge technologies to drive pipeline generation
- Ability to write compelling content for nurture streams and digital marketing programs
- Analyze Web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness. Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing of site content and design to maximize search engine results and traffic conversion.
- Conduct ongoing research on the latest technologies and best practices in digital marketing to help inform innovative, effective digital strategies.
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B Cyber or Application Security that focused on digital as their primary mechanism for demand generation
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to thrive in a highly fast-paced, always changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly while continually improving processes with orientation to details and high quality.
- Ability to participate strategically as well as operate tactically.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to think strategically and anticipate industry trends
- Passion for researching digital marketing trends
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Admin preferred (MBA a plus)