Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence.
We are building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Our vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by A16Z, Gradient Ventures, Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in , , , and .
About the Role
As our first Tech Sourcer, you will be our expert - crafting and driving the sourcing strategy and setting the company’s best practices when it comes to attracting great talent. As part of the recruiting team, you will be partnering with our leadership to fill a variety of roles across all levels and teams in the organization, having a great impact on how the team will look like as we continue to grow. Our ideal candidate is a creative relationship builder with a knack for sourcing high caliber technical talent.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust and diverse pipeline for our tech roles
- Leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates
- Engage passive talent through creative and compelling reachout campaigns
- Assess pipeline performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to offer an exceptional candidate experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully sourcing and hiring for tech roles in a high-growth environment
- Passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and offering the best experience to your candidates
- Up to date with new sourcing trends, strategies and technologies
- Results-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Interested in learning more about AI/ML and its applications
- Both agency & inhouse experience
- Experience with Lever
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.