Senior Mobile React-Native Developer
We are looking for a talented fully remote mobile engineer to help us build world-class products. You'll be playing a core role in our team and you’ll report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Why Work With Us:
is an LA-based fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside Senior Developers with plenty of industry experience. You’ll be exposed to hard backend challenges within a strong team which fosters personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the mobile app framework from the ground up.
- Work with product / design and US / local business leaders to understand requirements and turn requirements into technical design, tasks and deliverables
- Be responsible for your own deliverables but also for coaching and mentoring junior developers. (We all succeed when we make each other better.)
What You Should Know:
- React-Native (at least 2+ years of experience).
- Any additional mobile native language - Swift / Obj-C / Java / Kotlin.
- React.js for web.
- Relational and Non-Relational Databases (Postgres / MySQL / Cassandra / HBase).