Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Atrium Campus is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to work on our modern campus card management solution that powers over 100 of the nation’s leading universities and colleges. At Atrium Campus, we are constantly striving to grow and learn so that we can better support our clients.
You have a passion to belong to an organization where your contributions go a long way. You want to belong to an intimate but growing team that is passionate about innovation, collaboration and WOW client service. You have a growth mindset, are a self-starter and thrive in a dynamic, small team environment. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Why work at Atrium Campus?
- Work with a passionate, positive-minded team that supports and encourages one another
- Considerable opportunity for career growth
- Your contributions are visible and have a high impact
- Enjoy the environment of a startup while having the security and stability that comes with working for a well-established, highly profitable company
- Great benefits package
- Work remotely with a fully remote team
What you’ll do:
As a QA Analyst at Atrium, you will work closely with our development and customer support teams on a wide variety of projects focused on testing new features or improving upon existing features. Based on what you learn about our product, you’ll have the opportunity to establish and standardize our QA testing process and workflow to best suit Atrium’s needs.
About Atrium Campus:
Atrium Campus is a revolutionary cloud-based campus card management solution for institutions of any size, focused on the college/university market. Founded in 2012 by its sister company, JSA Technologies, Inc., we provide the functionality of traditional systems re-imagined for the future. We provide a superior user experience for both university administrators as well as today’s iGeneration students through effortless access to services, on and off campus, on their mobile devices. You can check out more at www.atriumcampus.com.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant QA experience
- Experience documenting software specifications and writing technical papers and reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be a strong team player and take a collaborative approach to your work
- Strong understanding of database-driven dynamic web application and Web Services
- Experience in testing Web Pages using standard web technologies
- Understanding for cross-browser compatibility and security
- Experience working in an Agile environment and documenting test cases
- Experience developing standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Experience developing a test automation approach (e.g. regression testing) and working with automated testing frameworks for web applications e.g. writing, executing, monitoring automated test suites
- UI Testing experience (e.g. Selenium) in automating and testing web browser interaction
- Some coding skills preferred but not required (e.g. ability to setup and execute unit tests with PHPUnit, prior experience with data access tools such as MySQL workbench, etc.)
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT) for Android/iOS applications and websites is a plus
Candidates who are located in the Richmond, VA; Boston, MA; and Dallas/Fort Worth, TX areas will be given preference.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind to be considered for employment at Atrium Campus. There is no possibility of H1-B sponsorship, transfers or corp-corp available.