Labelbox has a lot to say and we need someone to help us say it. We are looking for a clear, compelling communicator who can illustrate why our training data platform matters to audiences with widely varying levels of technical expertise. You are able to write engaging pieces that readers end up studying rather than skimming and can craft content for both engineers and business leaders. This person will play a crucial role in delivering thought leadership for a company intent on driving the conversation around AI and ML data.
- Combines the direct, educational approach of a B2B tech writer with the absorbing, insightful style of a journalist
- Understands how to adapt form, language, and tone when dealing with blog content, white papers, landing pages and social media posts.
- Working knowledge of AI and data science
- Can write to a strategic brief to achieve specific objectives
- Incorporates creativity and storytelling into everything they write
- Can juggle multiple priorities and consistently deliver new work on tight deadlines
- Collaborates broadly across the company to source and inform content
- Able to apply a consistent tone and voice that reflects the Labelbox brand
- 1-3 years experience producing professional content
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.Show moreShow less