Lead Software Engineer WordPress
Headquarters: Bucharest, Romania
- Lead the development of one of our products or sites (based on qualifications & interest)
- Capable of running and directing small teams
- Maintain and share knowledge in emerging technologies and tools in the industry.
- Be able to prioritize and manage work
- Work happens completely autonomously with no regular need for review.
Basic Qualifications (Optional)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years experience building WordPress plugins or themes
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in leading a small team
- Extensive knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Write performance-focused and optimized code
Salary & Perks
- An hourly rate between 30-50$/h for a full-time job commitment
- Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best
- Be part of a diverse team - we're 25 people spread across three continents
- All expenses paid conference at your choice each year.
- All expenses paid trip to our annual retreat.
- Annual profit share
- Flexible vacation with fully paid and required time-off minimums.
How to Apply
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- Your experience with WordPress development.
- What is your favorite code performance tweak.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered.
- Profile links with code samples (GitHub, GitLab, WordPress.org, etc).
- Other profile links if available (Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
NOTE: This position is for a remote contractor.