Customer Success Manager
Job DescriptionFIVE...you and us.
The FIVE Network is the first-of-its-kind customizable Mentor Operating System Engagement Software (mOSES) designed to develop and accelerate the success of both individual and corporate talent. mOSES enables mentorship and meaningful networks thus powering the economic engine of the workforce.
A byproduct of this network is that we have created a connective highway for our country that opens doors for young talent and offers experienced mentors the opportunity to share their wisdom and life experience in a way that is personally and professionally beneficial for both parties.
We are a technology company that has created software that allows for powerful mentoring and networking at scale via mobile, AI enabled technologies. We have reimagining talent development and mentoring by creating the first technology-based Mentoring Operating System Engagement Software (mOSES).
FIVE is looking for you, an exceptional person during this stage of rapid growth, for a new team member. As the Customer Success Manager, you have two primary roles both requiring creativity and initiative:
- The concierge between FIVE and the mentors, some of the most influential business leaders and role models from across the country
- The main liaison and customer success manager between FIVE and a mentee’s team of mentors.
- You also help drive user engagement by overseeing dynamic, ever changing, inspiring content that helps to train the mentees in preparation for the work of work
- Support the EVP in creating inspiring, engaging content that is the foundation of the mentee experience
- Facilitate meaningful and consistent communication between mentees and mentors
- Analyze mentor and mentee data to identify and respond to trends, issues and errors
- Create and implement strategies to improve the mentor experience
- Oversee the work of regional FIVE employees
- Manage back-end operations and trouble-shoot system errors
- 3-5 years of work experience and leadership in technology, education, or a high-growth, mission driven organization.
- Comfortable with databases such as Salesforce or Excel
- Strong tech skills
- Experience managing online communication
- Unbridled excitement about FIVE’s mission
- Ability to take the initiative within a fast-paced, nimble company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and optimism
- Exemplary communication and storytelling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Healthcare coverage
- Opportunity to get in at the ground level of a transformative, high-growth tech company that is committed to doing good
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of people who value working hard and having fun
- Opportunity to work remotely and be in charge of your own calendar and schedule
- Casual, fun and lively work environment
- We value each other as human beings
- We think big and move fast
- We are constantly learning and improving
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and make decisions
- We are all, fully 100% bought into FIVE
Company DescriptionOur idea is simple: surround talented high school students from some of the toughest areas of our country with influential adults who will advocate for them, guide them and connect them to opportunities that can change the trajectories of their lives. The mentors will proactively expand the personal network of each of their mentees.
We know that mentoring is a powerful tool in equipping young people to navigate, face and overcome all that life has in store. That is why we created FIVE, the first Mentor Operating System (mOS) bringing transformative capacities of mentoring (Networking, Empowerment, Trust, Relationships, Connectivity) to a scalable, engaging digital platform. We are leveraging the power of mobile technologies and machine learning to connect and open doors for young people with promise.