Senior Brand Designer
About the position
We are looking for a U.S. based, brand identity designer. We're looking for a strong designer with experience not just building our a logo, but a full brand identity system that meets the needs and objectives of our clients. You'll be working closely with our Brand Strategist and Brand Team to own and execute the brand design from start to finish.
Do you have a passion for serving others? Are you passionate about design, branding, and constantly learning? Are you able and confident to work directly with clients, communicate and listen to produce excellent results? Are you confident to stand up for your designs and humble enough to take feedback and critique?
What we're looking for:
- A portfolio showing us your understanding of branding, design, and practical application of your work
- To understand why you want to join the team here at Unfold
- What do you think you will add to the team and it's culture?
- Ability to tell a story and take a "logo" and execute it to become a brand and develop larger brand systems
- If you got this far, you'll get bonus points by including "watermelon" somewhere in your application
- Ability to learn from teammates and take initiative
- We'd like to know more about you, beyond the pixels in your portfolio
- Take ownership and lead a team to build out world class branding projects
- Work with clients in all types of industries and sizes (Fortune 100 to small startups)
- Work with our Brand Strategist to research and understand our client's needs and objectives in order to use that information as the foundation for the brand design
- Have direct communication with the client and stakeholders
- Work with all the members of the Unfold team (web, product, illustration, etc) to create not only brand deliverables, but to carry the brand systems through on the website, product/app, marketing, and other aspects of the full project
- A drive and commitment to always be learning, improving yourself as well as always working towards building up other team members and our team's processes
Unfold offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Unlimited paid time off & sick days. We take work / life balance seriously.
- 4 day work weeks. We spend Friday's working on internal needs and personal betterment
- You'll get in trouble if we catch you working nights and weekends. For reals.
- Two week paid holiday rest at the end of the year
- Project Lead Commission
- We take the month of January off from client work to focus on internal initiatives and products we want to release.
- Life insurance policy
- IRA Matching Plan
- Paid parental, adoption/caregiver leave
- $200 /mo Personal Expense Fund for professional development and office supplies / equipment
Everyone is welcome.
Unfold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Unfold is a tight knit team of individuals that love the work we do and more importantly, love the people we get to do it with. We have an HQ based in North Port, FL and have remote team members across the US as well. We get together every year at design conferences and are working on setting up an annual retreat in a post-Covid world ;). If a company who loves doing great work and focuses on people over profits sounds like the type of culture you're looking for, apply now!