Senior Product Manager - Platform
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The CrowdStrike’s Product Management team is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Platform team. The CrowdStrike Platform team is responsible for delivering features and capabilities that are shared and leveraged by multiple functional groups such as Mobile, Sensor, UI/UX and Cloud. This is a very visible and hands-on PM role where you will interact with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and peers in Product Management.
In this role you will interact with CrowdStrike customers, partners and various cross functional groups to understand their pain points, define use cases that we need to address, make prioritization decisions, and work closely with Engineering teams to bring new products to market. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop product requirements incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Define and maintain product roadmap for CrowdStrike’s Platform team in concert with other PMs and stakeholders
- Work closely with the Platform team and be their internal and external champion
- Be responsible for internal and external communication on CrowdStrike’s platform solutions
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
- Spend time collaborating with key stakeholders, to bring innovative products to market that meet business, quality and functional goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management at enterprise-level SaaS organizations
- Experience working on projects where the customer is internal to the organization
- Experience in security domain is strongly desired
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s desirable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.