Digitial Copywriter - Oracle
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns - and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This role will be responsible for infusing brand voice into compelling creative solutions across digital customer experiences and global digital campaigns. Your role will be to deliver compelling copy for the website, blogs, emails, landing pages, and campaign creative (i.e. ads and promo material). You have a strong understanding of SEO and how to naturally integrate keywords into copy, as well as the ability to conduct keyword research on relevant and high-performing search terms. You have mastered the ability to write content that influences people’s behavior through words and connects with audiences.
The ideal candidate will use persuasive writing to engage targeted audiences and track, analyze, and optimize content performance across digital marketing channels. With the primary goal of driving conversion that will ultimately deliver demand.
- Work with Oracle stakeholders on creating new Oracle.com web pages and/or updating existing pages; edit and copy-edit content to fit into templatized web page formats and adhere to Oracle style and brand guidelines
- Work closely with key content stakeholders to understand the digital customer journey and develop compelling content that delivers engagement and conversion
- Write content such as articles and blogs to be used for various marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues from demand generation and web teams, including from project management, user experience, design, web publishing, SEO, and QA to ensure that content aligns with requirements from each of these related areas to ensure high-quality content
- Provide editorial advice and counsel to help target content to audience needs and understand the metrics to make connections across projects to ensure content and assets are being cross-referenced and reused as appropriate
- Demonstrate flexibility in being able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities, and occasionally challenging deadlines while still maintaining the highest standard of quality and unfailing attention to detail
- Represent marketing web and content interests in calls/meetings with stakeholders from all levels inside of Oracle
- 4+ years demonstrated ability/experience in writing, editing, copy-editing, and advising stakeholders/clients
- Proven track record of creating and positioning content to convert leads and support core
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Previously worked with, closely adhered to, and enforced as needed editorial style and branding guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member while ensuring the editorial voice you represent is heard
- Worked in the high-tech sector and are familiar with B2B tech audiences, nomenclature, concerns, major/future trends in the industry
- Has performed well in a demanding, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment
- College or university degree and professional experience in communications, marketing, tech journalism, or tech writing
- Expert editing, copy-editing, writing, and communications skills
- Extreme ability to maintain organization, detail, and consistency across multiple projects and under tight deadlines
- Willingness to undertake projects outside of the job’s ordinary scope
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Show moreShow less