Content Specialist / Writer (Remote)
CodeSignal helps companies go beyond resumes in technical recruiting by offering them the most advanced technical assessment solutions. Our state-of-the-art tools and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview process and to place confidence in their assessment results. Learn more about our CodeSignal here (http://codesignal.com/).
Read More About Us
- Have Fun - we believe that building CodeSignal can and should be fun too. We work with people we love, on a product we love, to realize a vision we love.
- Move Fast - we move fast, and by fast we mean Rocket Ship fast! Every day is a race to see what we can do to move the needle as far as possible.
- Keep on Learning - if you are not learning, you are not growing. That's why we push ourselves to learn and grow every day.
We are seeking a Content Specialist who is passionate about growing business by creating content that enlightens and engages our core customer base. Part writer, researcher, and project manager, you will play a critical role in creating the marketing engine that drives the company’s growth. If you are a self-starter who excels at fast execution and desires to take on more responsibilities as you grow, this is a perfect job for you.
- Create content assets such as blog posts, case studies, ebooks, etc.
- Research content ideas and bring them to reality
- Manage content projects end to end -- from content calendar creation to launch
- Improve content distribution channels like social media and blog platforms
- Excellent writing skills: engaging and clear writing style; ability to empathize with the target readers
- Outstanding research skills: ability to research new topics quickly and connect the dots
- Business acumen: ability to understand and explain the business value proposition
- Attention to detail: no typos will go unnoticed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Reliable and can get things done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Show moreShow less