Social Media Producer
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth-minded, unconventional thinkers, developers, and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
About the LivePerson Influencer Network LivePerson is launching a new initiative, the LivePerson influencer network, which takes a people-first approach to content development and delivery to our own highly-engaged subscriber base on popular social media platforms.
The LivePerson influencer network will include a collection of channels for subscribers ranging from general business topics such as leadership and entrepreneurship to specifics around digital transformation within industries and/or functional areas. Media channels will be aligned to LivePerson experts who we'll build up as influencers in their respective areas of expertise. Our ability to produce compelling and insightful content is key to building a large following and subscriber base which will:
- Take greater control over our content distribution
- Inject personality and authenticity into our content to effectively deliver our value proposition
- Build up the trust and credibility of the people at our company leading or participating in the sales cycle to increase win rates
The role—Social Media Producer We are looking for a social media producer who will be the primary driving force behind the content engine that is at the core of the LivePerson Media Network. In this role, you will:
- Drive the overall strategy and execution of the LivePerson Media Network content engine
- Generate content ideas based on expert insights from our influencers, stories in industry news and the broader news cycle, trends on social media, and existing proprietary content that could be repurposed
- Communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with our internal influencers, as well as any guests or outside influencers who may be featured in our content
- Use thoughtful editorial judgment and pay a high level of attention to detail to ensure our standards are met
- Communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with production teams. An established network of freelance talent a plus.
- Organize, share, and run a weekly production and post-production calendar
- Lead content distribution across all social media platforms in coordination with our digital marketing and creative teams
- Monitor analytics and leverage data-driven insights to understand how content is performing, and make adjustments to drive higher engagement with subscribers
- Maintain an organized archive of content that facilitates easy access to past content
Your experience and qualifications include:
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, and an understanding of the optimal content types and formats for various platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage video production and post-production for distribution on social media
- Experience working with video creation and distribution tools, like Vidyard
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration
- Well-spoken, articulate, and capable on topics relevant to business and technology
- A discerning editorial eye with a high level of attention to detail
- An already active personal following on social media would be a plus
Why you'll love working at LivePerson: LivePerson was named to Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. You'll have great benefits plus flexible time off. Most importantly, you'll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
Still interested? More on LivePerson... We work hard to support our team the same way we support our customers. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We provide competitive benefits and paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge. We want you to feel part of our family. Team-building events, daily snacks, weekly free lunch, and happy hours will help you settle in quickly to your new workplace. You can read more about LivePerson and Our Principles here - https://www.liveperson.com/company/#guiding-principals LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship - a conversational relationship - with their millions of consumers. We aim to enable consumers to experience a more connected relationship with brands.