Director of Sales - Europe
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it's all about MRR!)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Assist the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 5+ years of consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management, and social media management, or cloud software services.
- Proven ability in architecting the right solution for a client to develop long-term partnerships through careful and honest analysis of their requirements
- Ability to close, manage, and grow multiple deals each month against agreed annual targets.
- Experience of sales processes and methodologies a plus
- Excellent sales organizational, written and verbal communications skills; experience working in , Slack, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modeling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer preferred
- Extensive network of high-value contacts throughout the region
- Ability to travel as needed
- A high degree of self-sufficiency a must; experience of remote working a plus.
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team