Digital Customer Care Solutions Engineer - Austin/Remote
Digital Customer Care Solutions Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider. We have expanded our portfolio to include a world-class, digital-first, customer engagement platform. We are growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Remote
(Austin, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Kansas City or any Midwest City with a major airport would be ideal.)
The Digital Customer Care SE is a key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for RingCentral Customer Engagement products and services with an emphasis on the digital portion of the portfolio. You will be responsible for interacting directly with all levels of management within prospective and existing customer accounts, identifying key business and technical requirements, and presenting the corresponding RingCentral solutions. Additionally, you will work closely with our product management and marketing teams to provide direct market feedback and help drive our product roadmap for future sales success.
- Evangelizing RingCentral Digital Experience solutions to customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform advanced use-case and needs assessment based digital engagement demonstrations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Work with customers on appropriate expectations for the solution.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of RingCentral Customer Engagement Digital applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when requested by department managers.
- Actively participate as an SME for digital engagement products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales Engineers.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Responsible for continued education on the digital engagement platform and underlying technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years operational experience within digital engagement tools.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the RingCentral sales teams for digital engagement technologies like Live Chat, SMS, Whatsapp, Apple Business Chat, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned region.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centers.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology areas of emphasis are preferred.
- Digital customer engagement experience is strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Experience with customer facing product demonstrations.
- Experience with storytelling presentation methods. The ability to present the solution using real-world scenarios, examples, and the value selling methodology.
- Technically focused, including knowledge of HTML, JS, NodeJS, etc.
- Ability to create, maintain, and evolve a digital engagement demo environment using RingCentral Products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Logistics for work environment:
- Currently, RingCentral has taken a cautious approach to travel during the Global Pandemic. Most RingCentral employees, including this position, are approved for essential travel only. In essence, this means that the position is a 100% work from home environment at this time.
- During times when there is no Global Pandemic, expectations are that employee will spend up to 70% of time out of the office (days in the field).
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization