Editorial, Graphic Design, Social Media, Brand Strategy Interns
The Strålande is an online journal that brings together radiant creatives, brands, products, people, and ideas together.
We are looking for a few committed remote interns to help out in the following categories:
- Graphic Design
- Writing & Editing
- Social Media Strategist/Community
- E-Commerce, Web, SEO Strategist
This is an incredible opportunity to help build an initiative from the ground up and create great portfolio content.
This remote internship is part-time and UNPAID from August 15th-November 15th with the possibility to extend. Most likely our online days will be Monday, Thursday, and/or Friday. We are looking for at least a 15 hour/week commitment.
- Have a strong interest in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art, and business
- Are up to date with all of the latest industry news
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a bachelor's program
- Have strong writing experience
- Great research, grammar, and editing skills
- Excel at working independently and collaboratively
- Are a self-starter that is full of ideas and has the ability to take a task and run with it
- An avid learner who is always looking to expand their skillset
- Dedicated to your craft you always submit work on time and are eager for more
Ideally looking for someone the normally resides in the New York area. This internship is remote, we will communicate electronically over email, phone, and Zoom.
If interested please email Brooke@thestralande.com a brief paragraph on why you want to work at The Strålande, what role you are interested in, a resume, and any relevant bylines or portfolio work.Show moreShow less