Our client, an established and well-funded Bay Area startup in the employee performance management software space, is looking for a freelance (30 hours/week) Copywriter to join their team on a remote basis! This person will specifically be responsible for writing web copy for all areas of their web presence. Ideal candidates must have strong direct experience writing web copy in a B2B capacity, with an understanding of user flows and interaction as well as integration of keyword strategy set by the client's SEO team. This client would love to see candidates with a bit more humor and color in their voicing and previous work, as they would consider their voicing strategy to be less dry than many other established enterprise software companies. This will be an ongoing 30/hour per week work-remote contract until December 31st, 2020.
- Coordinate with marketing and SEO teams to understand and refine voicing and keyword strategy
- Write copy for a wide range of webpages and other materials related to the client's web presence
- 6+ years experience writing website content for Tech or B2B SaaS companies, and a strong portfolio of writing samples
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong direct experience writing web copy with a less-dry, more-humorous and colorful voicing strategy
- Experience within a professional copywriting position, preferably in the B2B software/technology space