Marketing Associate, B2B
A successful candidate is a problem solver, a stellar communicator, and data-driven. When life gives you lemons, is your first instinct to classify and organize these lemons? We’d love to hear from you.
Where you come in:
- You will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up email campaigns to educate, engage, and convert SMB prospects and advertisers on Yelp (requires basic knowledge of HTML and SQL).
- You will assist with messaging, and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product, and Creative teams to develop complex campaigns.
- You will proactively identify and troubleshoot HTML, SQL, and set-up issues in complex marketing programs.
- You will manage creative briefs and workflow for new marketing content and collateral. Ensure campaign materials are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- You will optimize existing campaigns by setting up A/B tests and interpreting results
What it takes to succeed:
- You have 2-3 years experience (or relevant internship experience) acquiring/retaining customers across a variety of marketing channels.
- Small business marketing experience is a big plus
- You have experience with executing email campaigns in a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot)
- You have HTML knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot simple email HTML errors
- You have SQL knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot queries
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have the ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and apply new tools and creative techniques to challengesWe follow the opportunity, so flexibility and enthusiasm for the next new thing is keyBachelor’s degree required
What you'll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan