Customer Support Expert - UK / EU Timezones
MFI is a growing, fully remote team of over 30 people, located across North America and Europe. As an organisation we are committed to leveraging modern technology and progressive management practices to make the TM technique and its related programmes more available to people everywhere.
We favour a healthy and balanced work environment with opportunities for personal development.
Job SummaryWe are seeking customer support experts to provide the vital function of supporting the users of webapps and mobile apps developed and released by MFI. You will be the first contact many of our users have with our organisation, and you will play a significant role in determining their feelings about our apps and our organisation as a whole.
You’ll be responding to email and live chat messages from users, you will be covering 9am to 5pm UK time, and you will be working five days out of seven in order to help provide cover for weekends.
You’ll be working closely with two other customer support experts as we create teams of three to cover each timezone area. Your work will not be geographically bounded however - wherever a query or issue comes from, it may be for you to pick up and try to solve.
About YouYou are an enthusiastic yet considered communicator, and a natural problem solver. Your attitude is focused on achieving positive outcomes for the user. You’ll be comfortable using technical tools, and you are able to understand the thinking behind the use of particular tools, processes, and systems. You are highly organised and comfortable with having to dynamically prioritise between multiple projects.
- Onboarding & Communication
- Serve as the main point of contact to ensure a successful onboarding process
- Manage all customer onboarding and support communication
- Track the status of all customers through the onboarding systems
- Be responsible for communicating onboarding feedback and product support challenges to the appropriate teams
- Technical Support
- Research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Escalate technical issues to the development and product teams
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of MFI’s app and supporting technologies to diagnose software issues, and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to solve product issues
- Training and Education
- Lead live coaching sessions and presentations to onboard and train employees
- Continuously refine internal and external communication templates and support materials
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be flexible around working weekends - this role is part of a team of three people who collectively will need to provide weekend coverage for the relevant timezone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technically skilled and experienced in using various modern SaaS tools for customer support, customer relationship management, emailing
- Some familiarity with or willingness to learn the basics of Mixpanel (familiarity with an equivalent analytics platform is a major plus)
- Some familiarity with databases. Experience with AWS DynamoDB or MongoDB is a major plus
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite applications
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional client experience
- Experience working in a global non-profit, working with a remote team or in a multinational organization preferred
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
If you are passionate about this work but do not have all of the skills listed we are still interested in speaking with you and encourage you to apply!
Pay and benefitsOur pay levels are set according to a formula combining median market rates for a role with a discount on market rate due to our non-profit status, and taking into account your cost of living based on your location. We split any saving due to cost of living adjustments with you equally.
We take the issue of equitable pay very seriously, and we apply our pay formula to all of our team members who work full time hours with us.
Diversity and inclusionWe place real importance on diversity and we strive to ensure all of our team feel included and can bring their whole selves to work. We also know that this work is never ‘done’ or complete.
If you feel that you may not have all the skills and experience to apply? Please do consider applying, even if you think you fit only 50% of the Skills and Qualifications outlined above.