Be proud of where you work. Walden Security is one of the nation's largest privately-held security companies, providing a range of security services for commercial and government properties. Right now, we're seeking inspired, motivated, and customer service-oriented people to add to our team. Security experience is not required: Walden welcomes a diversity of professional backgrounds, and we'll make sure you have the support and training you need to be successful.
If you're ready to embark on a meaningful career with one of the nation's most dynamic and fastest-growing security companies, apply with Walden Security today.
Walden Security is a family-owned and operated business, and that's how we treat our employees: like family because we know that by taking care of our people, they, in turn, will take better care of our clients.
We seek out people who are motivated, eager to learn, committed to serving our officers and clients, and always doing what's right. We provide the resources, support, and training that you need to be successful. We offer every employee generous benefits, as well as opportunities for career growth.
We build on success by continuing to develop our people so that they have opportunities to grow within our organization, which is why we're an award-winning employer, with one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
The Marketing Coordinator for the Corporate Office creates, designs, and executes innovative and tactical solutions in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This includes supporting business development efforts in the areas of proposal writing, market research, brand management, press releases, case studies, graphic design, event planning, social media, SEO, and more.
The Marketing Coordinator performs the following duties:
- Supports HR teams and local branch offices in the areas of training, communications, recognition, events, and more.
- Provide ongoing, frequent support to the business development team for activities such as email campaigns, social media, registration and event preparation, liaison for business and competitor insights
- Assist with preparing materials to be used in sales presentations, meetings, and conferences.
- Assist with proposal production, to include research, asset, and data collection, proofreading, and formatting. Collect updated resumes of new branch staff as needed for proposals. Update current staff resumes to reflect additional experience.
- Print, gather exhibits, collate, and package proposals.
- Assist with digital marketing assignments: email marketing, social media, website, and more.
- Assist with planning, project management, and production for a variety of employee communications assignments to support our learning/development, human resources, finance, and operations corporate and branch teams.
- Coordinate events: corporate sponsorships, trade shows, golf tournaments, and company events. In the absence of a professional photographer, take photos and/or videos of events.
- Fulfill requests for logos, templates, copy, stationery, and other brand assets as needed.
- Handle recurring administrative tasks: prepare purchase orders, expense reports, complete forms and applications, prepare management reports, and more.
- Maintain collateral and ad specialty inventory to required supply, replenish stock, and order inventory as future needs dictate. Maintain inventory records and provide reports upon request.
- Assist with managing company forms inventory. Create forms, revise forms, and retire obsolete forms. Ensure consistency in forms branding and its appropriate usage.
If you are an experienced Marketing professional who is passionate and ready to take on the challenge of managing in a complex, diverse, people-first culture, then you have what it takes to be a successful Marketing Coordinator for the Corporate Office. Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Proven understanding of digital media platforms and businesses.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office primarily Word and PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong competence in SalesForce.com
- Competence in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat DC)
- Graphic design, photo/videography experience is a PLUS.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
- Travel: 10% or less.
- Intermittingly remote work opportunity.
Established in 1990 by law enforcement professionals Amy and Michael S. Walden, CPP, Walden Security is a privately-held, family-owned and -operated company, and has grown to become one of the largest and most respected security services firms in the United States. Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with 6,000 employees, Walden Security provides integrated contract security services through physical and virtual guarding to commercial and government clients in 37 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Walden Security is also the nation’s largest WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise specializing in security services, one of the nation’s only security firms with an ISO® 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System and is a Training Top 125 award recipient for the last three consecutive years.
Job Type: Full-time