Remote Customer Success Specialist
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. We want to find someone passionate about customer service, who thrives on building relationships with customers and who is excited about joining a small company with lots of action and responsibility.
We want you to become a QuizBreaker product expert and a savvy customer success leader who can help existing customers expand their accounts. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our customers, working through questions in our support channels, recommending how to improve customer's accounts, and producing high-quality help content (screen recorded videos and articles).
This is a full-time role. QuizBreaker is a remote bootstrapped company with currently just 2 cofounders and the occasional contractor. We are looking for someone to cover the US timezone 9am-5pm Mon - Fri.
Role: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Location: Remote - ideally North America as that's where 85% of our customers are and that's the timezone you'll be covering. Pay: $21/hour USD - $3360/month - $43,680/year.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work through our support queue, quickly and efficiently providing expert replies to questions from QuizBreaker customers.
- Look after incoming questions via live chat for existing customers.
- Actively do business development/sales to expand user seats within existing companies using QuizBreaker.
- Update and grow our help and how-to guides in the knowledge base.
- Recording how-to videos that help customers become QuizBreaker experts
- Work with our team to make sure customer feedback plays a key role in our product roadmap
- Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points. There's also some marketing tasks you can help including social media and blogging if time allows!
- You love to help and are energised by solving problems for others.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear verbal communicator. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, clear, and conversational tone.
- You’re a go-getter. You make sure you get the job done.
We need you to:
- Be a native English speaker with clear written and verbal communication
- Have 2+ years experience in a remote customer support role (previous experience in B2B SaaS is beneficial)
- Enterprise sales experience would be highly favourable.
- Tools you'll be using on the job: HelpScout, Notion, Stripe, Slack, etc.
- If after 3 months KPI's are being hit we will then make you a permanent offer. This will then include a full range of benefits including annual work retreats, coworking space membership if desired, health insurance stipend, paid annual leave and more.
How to apply:You’ve got this far! We really want to hear from you :)
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis until we find the right person.