Freelance Shopify Developer – Full-time
Design your lifestyle as a top freelance developer, with the freedom to work however, wherever, on your terms.
Freelance work is defining the careers of today’s developers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about working flexibly with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network for the world’s top 3% of developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with top organizations. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Jobs come to you, so you won’t bid for projects against other developers in a race to the bottom. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time.
As a freelance developer, you could join an ever-expanding community of experts in over 120 countries, working remotely on the projects that meet your career ambitions.
That’s why the world’s top 3% of developers choose Toptal. Developers in our elite network share:
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
Curious to know how much you could make? Check out our.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Toptal network, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form:
- After passing our screening process, you will have access to our network of clients across the globe including leading Fortune 500s and innovative Silicon Valley start-ups.
- You will have full flexibility to set your working hours per week and your rate. There are no mandatory hours.
- You will have visibility into all projects published that fit your specialization. Our matching team is here to help you identify the projects that are the best fit for your skills and preferences.
- As a client-oriented company, we empower you to fully focus on client objectives. We ensure that you always get paid on time for the hours you spend working with clients.
- You must have 3+ years of software development experience—preference given to candidates who have experience working for enterprise companies.
- Experience with Shopify development is a must. Experience with additional frameworks and technologies is a bonus.
- You consider multiple quality dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- You are genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- You are willing to help clients make important product and development decisions, share your knowledge with them, and help them achieve their objectives. You solve complex problems but also consider multiple solutions, weigh them, and decide on the best course of action.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You’re excited about working independently while keeping all relevant stakeholders continuously informed and up-to-speed with any challenges, set realistic expectations, and deliver the desirable quality. You thrive on providing and receiving honest but always constructive feedback.