Our Treasury team is growing and we’re looking for a Cash & Liquidity Senior Manager to join the team. You’ll report into the Treasurer and be responsible for the day to day liquidity and cash management for the team. Your bread and butter will be fund management, but you’d need to have good knowledge of other areas of Treasury including bank account management, fund transfer pricing and be willing to help develop supporting teams.The role You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing cash flow and liquidity positions for the Bank to ensure the balance sheet is efficiently and adequately funded
- Helping to enhance and implement cash positioning and forecasting model
- Managing intraday liquidity risk, further enhance current intraday risk MIs
- Assisting in working capital management, communicating with business units so they understand their funding needs and develop the funding plan accordingly
- Contributing to the production of the applicable ILAAP, ICAAP and RRP sections
- Facilitating bank account management, help to manage and develop bank relationships
- Designing and implement best practice FTP framework
- Leading best practice approach to all areas of treasury operations
- Working with teams across finance, the second & third line defence
- Significant experience working at a bank with great knowledge of several areas of Treasury
- The desire to have key role in developing how Treasury works at Monzo
- The extensive knowledge of standards that are expected by regulators and how to deliver against them
- Proven ability to coordinate, participate and lead teams
- Experience building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- What we are doing at Monzo excites you!
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team, followed by several interviews remotely via hangouts. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.