Etekcity is a rapidly expanding e-commerce retailer and IoT company specializing in everyday tech and gadgets, home goods, and outdoor equipment. Living up to our motto of “building on better living,” we’ve recently grown into additional markets with specialized brands: Levoit (wellness and style at home), Cosori (advanced and smart kitchenware for healthy living), and Zestkit (kitchen tools and gadgets). All our brands are powered by our in-house app for home automation, VeSync.
As we’ve grown, a number of our products have garnered industry attention. We’ve won CES Innovation Awards and the Red Dot Design award, and we expect to produce more award-winning ideas in coming years.
Through our core strengths in rapid design, innovation, and product development, plus our exceptional e-commerce and customer support, we’re constantly working to make a healthier lifestyle readily attainable. We boast a diverse workplace and amazing benefits. Come join the team as we build on better living.
Check out our other brands:
levoit.com | cosori.com | etekcity.com
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter who will help produce creative, concise, and clear copy and concepts for our in-house brands. In addition to strong writing and basic copy editing skills, a marketing/advertising background is a strong plus—you’ll work on everything from Amazon listing copy and promotional content to social media to video scripts, so being able to adapt our brand voices and tones is imperative.
Quick turnarounds, ability to multitask and change gears at the drop of a hat, and navigating an open-format work space are all crucial. We especially value strong communication and collaborative skills along with a positive attitude. You’ll be working closely with teammates on each project, whether it’s for Etekcity or any of our specialty brands: Levoit, Cosori, and VeSync. Come, grow with us while we #BuildOnBetterLiving!
- Copywriting for online/digital, print, and video content! Basic copy-editing skills are also a must. You will shape content that represents each brand’s tone and voice, so you must be flexible and deft at adapting different voices.
- You’ll be working together with an amazing team to develop unique new concepts and advertising campaigns for multiple brands that all focus on better living.
- Understand the technical business side of it all while knowing how to effectively and concisely story-tell in any given media space.
- You will work on various content: Amazon/online product listings, website content, packaging copy, blogs/articles, video scripts, emails/newsletters, social media, external marketing materials, and other documents.
- Attention to detail is absolutely necessary to ensure we maintain the highest quality of work, especially with quick project turnarounds.
- Candidate with consumer goods/electronics and/or home appliance industry is a huge plus.
- Understanding of branding, marketing (especially online/e-commerce), SEO, and CTA marketing content development
- Ability to develop strong, short, yet memorable headlines
- Thrives in a fast and diverse work environment with multiple high priority projects
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or related field.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19