REMOTE Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Job DescriptionOne of our enterprise-level healthcare client is working with the State Government to support a brand new healthcare initiative to support those who have been affected by COVID-19. The state is looking for New York City residents (must live in a NYC borough) to reach out to people who have been affected by COVID to guide and support them with best practices and recommendations.
We are bring on hundreds of resources to support this initiative. You will be required to work 40 hours per week between 9AM-9PM ET (flexible schedule) and you need access to WiFi, along with a quiet place to take sensitive calls.
This is a W2 contract, 22 per hour, (paid weekly) that will last 12+ months and will start immediately!
If you, or anyone you know, has been laid-off, are in need of a job, and have the required skills. Please respond ASAP, or email me directly, we are here to support you.
- Experience in a health care environment or preferably in public health system (or something comparable)
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Experience with Microsoft business applications and computers
- Ability to stay focused in a telecommuter environment (remote enviroments)
- Have access to WiFI and a space to take private calls
**Bilingual (Spanish) speakers must pass online proficiency test
This resource will make outbound and field inbound calls from employees and interview them to determine potential exposure. This representative will use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to document symptom status of contacts, and provide information regarding next steps, which may include testing, quarantine, or isolation. They are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided, and comply with training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
- Place and field calls from employees and advise on testing, isolation and quarantine related to COVID-19
- Call contacts of newly diagnosed patients.
- Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Collect and record information on symptoms into the CRM system (customer relationship Managment).
- Provide contacts with approved information about quarantine or isolation procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol and/or to COVID-19 resources.
- Required to follow the script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and isolation and what to do if symptoms develop. You are not permitted to deviate from the script or provide information that is not included in the script.