Articulate is looking for a Customer Success Representative (CSR) to join our growing team. This role supports our SaaS business by helping our customers get the most from their investment in Articulate 360.
The CSR will reach out proactively to customers to ensure they are using Articulate 360 successfully, and that we have the information we need to renew their subscriptions. In this role, you must have a strong work ethic, a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, and an empathetic communication style.
- Execute a high volume of targeted, outbound renewal activities (both calls and emails) to help retain our customers.
- Handle customers’ questions about their accounts efficiently.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and partner with Customer Success Managers to achieve account expansion. 
- Address customers’ objections and work toward successful renewals.
- Meet key performance indicators around churn, customer satisfaction, and renewal activities .
- Lead with a customer mindset. Continuously connect customers’ primary pains and requirements to specific product features, benefits, and value propositions.
- 1-2 years of experience in a software customer success, inside sales, or customer support role with a proven track record of success; SaaS B2B renewal role a plus
- Excellent on-phone and written communication skills
- Willingness to work towards specific metrics for outbound calls and emails
- Excellent customer service skills and a knack for developing strong customer relationships
- Natural curiosity and excellent critical-thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient and professional manner
- Resilient and adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently while also contributing as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Articulate 360 is a plus
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Learn more about our culture.