REMOTE Marketing Content Manager/Copywriter
If you are a Content Manager with a background in Copywriting looking for growth opportunity at a top fintech company, please read on!
Having already processed over $10 billion dollars in payments since 2015, we make it possible for merchants all over the globe to earn more money on every transaction due to our industry leading payment processing platform. Our cross border fees are some of the lowest in the industry which allows our 43,000+ customers to increase profits when working with the world's largest eCommerce platforms. We are growing exponentially with offices in North America, Europe and Asia and we need an experienced Content Manager to come in and help continue our rapid growth!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation!
- Great growth opportunity!
- and more!
- Create original content for all marketing related content including but not limited to: blogs, email campaigns, web pages, guides, presentations, sales and events materials, search ads, overview videos, integrated launch campaigns
- Storyboard and create animated videos
- Create concepts that have potential for larger campaigns
- Understand our customer's journey
- Help with creative strategy for campaigns
- Support other team members in developing thought leadership for Social Media Marketing
- Collaborate across the organization to guarantee a consistent, integrated customer experience
At Least 5 Years' Experience With a Combination Of
- Campaign Concepts
- Customer journeys
- Campaign Strategies
- Creating/Editing Animated Videos
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2-1585371 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.