Part-Time Copyeditor for B2B Tech/SaaS (Remote)
Headquarters: New York, NY
Our focus is on written content that helps companies educate and inform their audiences (Executives, Managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover, mostly within the SaaS/tech field.
We are looking for a part-time (~8-12 hrs/wk) copyeditor with high attention to detail. You will be responsible for copyediting our articles for grammatical and spelling errors, as well as doing light fact-checking.
You could be:
- a stay-at-home parent looking for some part-time work
- a freelance journalist, writer, or editor on the hunt for a side gig
- a freelancer or part-time professional interested in supplementary income
- A strong grasp of the English language.
- Previous experience in editing/copyediting/language teaching/literature/writing.
- The ability to copyedit texts according to different style guides, tone of voice, and other requirements.
- Excellent and acute attention to detail. Even one spelling mistake or one broken link can be an issue for our customers.
- Open to feedback and learning.
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.