Clinical Data Coordinator
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a razor-sharp Clinical Data Coordinator eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the Metasite Data Manager in building the required eSource forms and workflows in our Science 37 Platform based on information within a study.
- Assist in the design and build of electronic case report forms (eCRFs) in our Science 37 platform.
- Perform quality checks on our Science 37 Platform's forms and schedules and support the Metasite Data Manager in study build verification and in the conduct user acceptance testing within specified project.
- Assist in the design of data validation specifications with the Metasite Data Programmer.
- Support in the training the different users in the trial team on use of our Science 37 platform based on their role(s) within the study.
- Responsible for assisting the trial team on any issues and data needs in our Science 37 Platform during the trial.
- Provide support to the Metasite Data Managers when needed during study start-up, study execution, and study close-out.
- Escalate issues when appropriate to Product manager/Product Expert/Metasite Data Management.
- Perform internal data review and cleaning of data based on programmed edit checks and assist Metasite Data Manager in reviewing data on a regular basis looking for inconsistencies across patients and forms and issue queries appropriately.
- Assist in the overall Quality Control processes in the study.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience in the health science field.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in clinical research.
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded startup, and is comfortable with being flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledge of clinical research - Understands the drug development process. Knowledgeable about the critical elements for success in clinical trials; participation in and contribution to these activities. Ability to create and review protocols, programs, and assess the success of a project.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish and maintain positive project team member and internal Science 37 relationships. Ability to conduct effective presentations. Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Computer skills - Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Google applications. Able to generate business correspondence, create forms and generate reports as required. Willingness to gain expertise in the use of proprietary software.
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrates ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done.
- Organization and Analytical skills – Demonstrates high level of attention to detail, outstanding organizational activities and good blend of analytical skills, strategic thinking, planning and implementation.
- Time Management and Goal-Oriented – Have excellent time management skills, action-oriented, goal-oriented and innovative.
- Other – Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports directly to Senior Director, Metasite Data Management and Clinical Systems.
No direct reports
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed. Enjoy daily healthy catered lunches, snacks and beverages, and top-notch equipment such as the latest Macbook Pro, 4k monitors, and adjustable standing desks.
Submit your resume to apply!