Front End Developer
You'll be a great fit if:
- You love building pages and UIs from scratch with HTML/CSS based on mocks.
- You have an eye for design, and you care about pixel-perfect precision.
- You have experience with Sass, and you're all about reusable placeholders, mixins, and variables.
- You embrace the principle of DRY in your HTML/CSS development (see bullet above).
- You don't mind refactoring/cleaning existing code to lay the groundwork for future improvements.
- You have deep experience working with and implementing design systems.
- You aren't afraid to dabble in backend code whenever necessary (we'll teach you whatever you need to know).
- You're comfortable using Git & Github for version control.
- You champion accessibility and regularly apply best practices in your work.
- You work extremely well with others and collaboration is a key factor in your past successes.
Essential Skills Summary:
- Expert level HTML/CSS
- 2+ years experience in building & implementing design systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Work from home (we’re a fully distributed team with members in NYC, Lisbon, and more)
- Remote working allowance
- Flexible hours (you set your own schedule)
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Occasional in-person team retreats (public health guidelines permitting)
- Work on an awesome product that’s innovating in the online education space and teaching people modern design skills all over the globe