Desktop Support Technician
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title transforms closings intelligently by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. We're making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution.
You are fired up to:
Utilize your Desktop Support Technician expertise to help transform a $25B industry!
- 5 years' experience supporting an installation of at least 50, preferably 100+ users
- A+ and N+ certifications; advanced certifications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Mac environments
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to walk/carry equipment up to 50 pounds
- Citrix / Remote Desktop / Virtual Desktop experience a plus
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to desktop support
- Technical professionalism
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.