Product Design Lead 🔥
We are building AirOps to become the best place for businesses to experiment, deploy and scale LLM powered workflows and solutions with little to no code. We have raised $7 million led by Wing VC with participation from Founder Collective, XFund, Village Global, Apollo Projects and Lachy Groom. We are a global team of 14 based in San Francisco, Miami, Belgium and Uruguay.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious ux designer that has a track record of delivering delightful experiences in semi-technical or no/low-code tools. You would be owning many of the core interaction challenges in our builder, AirOps Studio including helping users design great prompts, connect third party tools, construct powerful AI assistants and more. If you are excited about helping non-developers create amazing things with LLMs like GPT-4, this is the role of you.
What you’ll own:
* Scope and design high utility features and flows for AirOps Studio
* Be thoughtful about naming and design conventions, inline help and onboarding flows
* Develop storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design intent.
* Collaborate closely with customers and engineers.
* Facilitate design reviews, providing valuable insights and feedback for successful implementation.
* Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging UX technologies to share insights with the team.
* Widely use other tools in the space and share findings with the team.
* Manage engineering final-mile design and usabaility QA and be a champion for a high quality finished product.
* Proven experience as a product and design owner on technical products, with a strong focus on UX
* Proficiency in design tools (we live in Figma)
* You are happy to operating and owning tasks outside your core competancy
* You are a strong communicator and project owner in a fully remote team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative design environment, manage multiple projects and a healthy amount of early stage ambiguity
* Familiarity with front-end development and its impact on design implementation, and having a strong aesthetic sense is a big bonus.
* Highly competitive equity with early exercise
* Generous Health, Dental, Vision, and Life benefits
* Annual team offsite
* A fun-loving and (just a bit) nerdy team that loves to move fast!