Entry Level Social Media Manager 🔥
We are a strategy, identity and campaigning agency. At Shine we believe that mission-driven businesses can positively impact society and the world around them, while at the same time growing their organisation. It is our expertise and our job to help them do that.
Shine is a collection of creatives, strategists, designers, and business experts. And did you know were always looking to meet new people? So dont hesitate to get in touch if this role sounds like you!
We will count on you to:
- Deliver content for a variety of digital channels, including campaign, social media, websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns and social media
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of social media production, including storyboard preparation, concepts for campaign pitching, editing, approving audio, video and managing talent.
- Rapidly move from conceptualisation to implementation; conceptualise, design and present finished art.
- Prioritise and schedule social content effectively
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, monitor community feedback and develop online discussions.
- Continually learn, test, measure & optimise performance on all social media activities.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure that messaging is consistent with company guidelines/values/mission across all relevant touch points
- Open for newly graduated candidates
- Qualification in Graphic, Communications, Multimedia Design or equivalent industry experience
- Must have a keen eye for typography and colour;
- Understanding of social media algorithms, trends, guidelines, and best use practices.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Adobe Indesign & Premiere Pro Experience is a plus
- A competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- Birthday and study leave
- Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- A collaborative and fun culture
- A vibrant office space at our HQ in Hells Kitchen (Coming Soon)
- Plus, so much more!
Click on "Apply" to submit your formal application and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch. Don't delay - we'll be moving fast as soon as we find the perfect candidate.