Customer Service Specialist Ii, B2b & B2c 🔥
Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our clients while building loyalty to our platform and community.
As a Customer Service Specialist II, B2B & B2C at Weedmaps, you have a passion for delivering high-quality customer service, going above and beyond to build trust, support and loyalty to our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our B2B clients (Dispensaries and Delivery Clients) are able to successfully utilize all aspects of our platform to maximize their customer service and sales initiatives. You will surprise and delight our clients by taking ownership of any reported issues and ensure they are resolved to the clients satisfaction. You will field and efficiently diagnose reported technical, pre-and post-sales issues. In addition to supporting B2B clients, you will also provide support to our end users (B2C) ensuring they are able to successfully utilize all aspects of our platform; supporting our online ordering platform and moderating user reviews.
Your passion for the cannabis industry and delivering world class customer service, coupled with your technical mastery of our products will allow you to provide exceptional service through email, phone, and chat to guarantee that experience for each end-user is positive, helpful, and secure.
The Impact You'll Make
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Provide clear, professional, & friendly communications to both end-users and internal Weedmaps contacts throughout the troubleshooting process until resolution
- Field and efficiently diagnose customer reported technical, pre- and post-sales issues via phone, email, and chat
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Assess content against Weedmaps policies
- Identify and take action against all reviews/forum posts that require moderation
- Provide detailed notes on each customer interaction
- Adhere to your schedule. Assigned shifts may include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing, reporting defects
- Identify and share enhancement requests from clients
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in customer service supporting B2B clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical aptitude with respect to SaaS products a plus
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and meeting new expectations in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A passion for the cannabis industry and the desire to develop the culture
- Account Management Experience
- Bilingual written and verbal (French, Spanish)
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, or other ticketing systems
- Experience with Gmail & Google Suite
2023 Benefits For Full Time, Regular Employees
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day 1):
- Employee - employer paid premium 100%
- For plans that offer coverage to your dependents, you pay a small contribution
- Basic Life & AD&D - employer paid 1x salary up to $250,000
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- Generous PTO, Paid Sick Leave, and Company Holidays
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Family planning/fertility - including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings - including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- You get an opportunity to shape the future of the cannabis industry
- You get to play a meaningful role that impacts the wellbeing of others
- Casual work environment, no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Numerous opportunities to learn and grow your professional skills
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with other Weedmappers through speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights, and much more!
Applicants are entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state/local laws, unless the accommodation presents undue hardship. Please email us at peopleoperations at weedmaps.com if you would like to confidentially discuss a potential accommodation during the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice To Prospective Weedmaps Job Applicants
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INCORRECT: email@example.com
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants in order to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
- Weedmaps Careers Page or LinkedIn