Remote Customer Service Admin
- Manage email boxes, including Parts Orders, Support Care, CS Admin Escalations and other boxes as required
- Process Parts Orders requests while meeting department SLAs.
- Answer incoming calls and/or chats while managing a queue of Salesforce cases, meeting goals for both.
- Process supply orders, call tags, renewals, credits, and customer requests in a timely, accurate manner.
- Consistently meet department goal of closing 6 cases per hour (45 cases per day).
- Using Oracle, process customer, equipment and contract update requests received directly from customers, dealers, districts and Quadient internal departments.
- Coordinate with other Quadient departments to complete the requests within the published SLA timeframe.
- Manage a queue of cases within Salesforce and ensure a resolution is identified while meeting or exceeding SLA goals.
- Process complex requests using Oracle and other Quadient systems.
- Respond to all emails and voicemails in a professional, timely manner.
- Take ownership of requests and follow-thru until a satisfactory resolution is reached.
- Keep Customer Service Administration management current and fully informed of key situations and/or activities that arise on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all Quadient guidelines, including the "Attendance and HR Guidelines".
- Comply with any necessary overtime requirements, which will be based on the needs of the business and scheduled in advance.
- Consistently meet or exceed department and individual goals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED). Associates Degree or continued college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience in a customer service/contact center environment.
- Extensive experience working with sales teams and customers.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as procedure/policy manuals and other written instructions.
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills required.
- Must have excellent time management skills, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling interruptions and working under pressure.
- Must be computer proficient and develop Excel spreadsheets and Word correspondence as needed. Advanced level skills with Oracle, Salesforce, MS Word, and MS Excel highly preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must present a professional image at all times, especially via email and telephone contact.
Quadient, Inc. has standard ranges for all U.S. - based roles, based on function, level, and scope, which are benchmarked against companies of similar size and growth-stage. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share these targets on all job postings. Final salary offers are determined by multiple factors, which may include (but are not limited to) geographic location and candidate experience and expertise. As such, they may vary from the ranges listed.
Our Benefits Overview:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Strong Company Match
- Life & Disability Insurance – Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and 12 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Sponsored Groups
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages. Quadient has been helping customers since 1924. (That’s right, almost 100 years!). We are the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Because connections matter!
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
The above position statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with the application process, please email us at US.LOA.Accomodations@quadient.com.