Customer Support Provider Enrollment - Remote
Gainwell Technologies is responsible for all Provider Enrollment and Management functions for the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services.
The primary role of a Senior Associate Customer Support for the Virginia Medicaid Provider Enrollment Services is to provide exceptional customer support for incoming and outgoing Provider Enrollment Applications and Management Inquiries.
Your role in our mission
Help create the power in Gainwell’s processes as we develop purpose-built technologies and solutions that yield better health and human services outcomes.
- Ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and efficient handling of incoming provider enrollment and management inquiries.
- Handling all enrollment and management provider telephone inquiries for compliance following established business requirements.
- Interfacing with providers to answer inquiries or gather further information regarding a provider’s enrollment or maintenance request.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Service (DMAS) Program and Policies
- Previous call center experience with provider enrollment and management of provider information for a Medicaid program, or other healthcare organization(s).
- Previous experience in data entering and utilizing a documentation application to record incoming and outgoing call inquiries.
- Ability to answer calls according to documented business requirements and performance standards.
- Ability to professionally interface with internal customers, DMAS, and the provider community.
- Ability to problem solve and research independently provider enrollment and maintenance business requirements.
- At least 1 year of call center/customer service experience.
- REMOTE position
- Candidate MUST LIVE in the Charleston, WV area OR in a 30-mile radius of Charleston, WV.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.