Growth Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
Do you geek out on Media Buying, Creatives, Building Sales Funnels and love driving revenue through direct response marketing?
Would you consider yourself a LEADER of people?
If you've built and guided multiple teams, if you have at least 3+ years of experience with Media Buying, Sales Funnel Building, writing world class copy and want to trailblaze and lead a full pod of performance marketers - keep reading.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you'll be the CEO of a highly skilled team of digital marketers and the CMO for CA clients, operating from a strong basis of industry knowledge and relational confidence. The Growth Marketing Manager acts as the catalyst for growth of our clients' businesses. You are excited about the complexities of a business and love identifying solutions to growth problems. Both your team and your clients will look to you to point them in the right direction.
This is a position where you'll work directly with the CEO on strategizing new sales funnels, writing copy, media buying, and driving ROAS.
Here are all the positions you will need to strategize with, build, lead and grow:
- Media Buyers
- Business Intelligence
- Account Managers
Leadership - Hiring & Leading Others (Must Have)
This is an absolute must in this position. You need to have hired and built multiple teams. Considering that you will oversee many different roles of our performance marketing, we expect you to develop our current leaders, delegate to them and lead their growth. You will be ultimately accountable for the KPIs and goals of the pod you will be overseeing.
Funnel Strategy & Execution
You will help strategize, develop, & launch new marketing funnels for our top clients (Low Ticket Straight Sale Funnels, Webinar Funnels, Call Funnels, etc..)
You will work with the project manager in the pod to disseminate work to the various members in the pod, in order to fully launch the funnel in our timeline.
Assist in forecasting hiring needs for your pod. The GMM is responsible for collaborating with our HR dept. to ensure we are placing appropriate talent in each open role in our performance division, as well as onboarding, and training new Media Buyers properly.
Client Strategy & Quarterly Objectives
We are obsessed with client results, that's why we need to make sure we're constantly improving clients metrics. We want to implement monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metric reviews, including but not limited to analysis of campaign performance, lead conversion, customer database growth/quality and pipeline growth
Data-Driven Decision Making
In this company, our entire team is data-driven, we do not make decisions without data to support them. You will monitor key performance indicators of success for your pod, and make adjustments based upon targets.
Creative Ideation & Management
You will work with our copywriters & senior media buyers to ideate & launch hard hitting direct response video ads that drive ROAS.
Media Buying Strategy
You will work with the Senior Media Buyer in the pod to strategize the media buying for every client in the pod on a quarterly, monthly, and annual basis.
These are the results you will be responsible for delivering in this position.
- Hit 95% of Projected Quarterly Bonus For Your Pod
- Own forecasting the quarterly bonus for all of the clients in the pod
- Track and report on the pacing of the bonus weekly
- Achieve 90% of Client's Growth KPIs
- Own forecasting profit, ROAS, booked calls, & overall spend for current & new clients
- Collaborate with media buyers to strategize and execute growth campaigns for clients.
- Drive initiatives to test new channels and diversify ad spend.
- Ensure timely and efficient optimization based on performance data.
- Ensure Pod Maintains 65% Gross Profit Margin
- Pod must maintain 2x payroll before the bonus
- Ensure all time tracking sheets are submitted by Project Manager weekly
- GMM is the hiring manager for the pod and must make sure the pod has adequate resources to run successfully
- Fully Build Out 1 New Sales Funnel Per Quarter
- Work with team to build out a full funnel for either 1 new client or existing client
- Develop overall strategy, big idea, products, and pricing strategy for funnel
- Ensure all marketing tech is setup correctly and sequences are all built out for the different stages of contacts lifecycle
- Measure and analyze the performance, refining strategies based on outcomes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the info product / consulting niche
- A proven track record for scaling consulting / information businesses.
- Experience managing advertising budgets on social media platforms in excess of $50,000 per month.
- Experience with email marketing preferred.
- Experience managing Google/YouTube advertising budgets preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience managing a team or leading cross-functional projects.
- Agency experience and/or experience in a client-facing role preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience developing a holistic digital growth strategy through a deep understanding of organic and paid revenue sources.
We use Skype internally - it is the go to for any communications
We use Slack for Client Communications
We value over-communication (more context the better)
We value speed in communication (be prompt in responding or provide context as to why you may be slow to respond)
Weekly Full Team Meetings
Daily Stand Ups with Pods
Client Accelerators is the 'go to' company for coaches, consultants, experts, & authors who want to achieve sustained growth through paid acquisition channels like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok & Google.
We were the 207th fastest growing company on the Inc 5000 list last year, and have had record growth for an advertising agency, growing an incredible 2,574% over the past 3 years.
We've been able to have this record growth because of the incredible results we've been able to get for our clients, which has allowed us to speak on stages all over the world on our strategies & tactics to doubling, tripling or even 10x their profits by working with us.
We take a hands-on approach to growing each client we bring in by scripting all of their creatives, video production, tracking, & running their ads on these channels to hit agreed upon targets.
Our proven approach has allowed us to spend over $150 Million Dollars & generate over $300 Million Dollars in verified sales in the past 5 years. Currently, our company is focused on founder-led businesses across the e-learning, SaaS and service-based internet space.
We believe great people are at the center of every successful business. Employees are provided a full suite of benefits, including competitive compensation, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, and a fully remote working environment. (We also have offices in New Jersey & Florida if you'd prefer to work in-person 😃).
What makes Client Accelerators so different? For one, our founder, Mike Buontempo is a consultant himself, who has been consulting with different companies & entrepreneurs for the past 13 years.
Our vision is to attract and hire the very best people to help our clients grow profitably and systematically through paid media.
- We are problem solvers: If you spot a problem in our company or a client's company, provide a solution. There's millions of problems, and not as many problem solvers, be the solution.
- Open Source Code: We share what's working with everyone
- Empty The Bucket: Picture this, if you just spent two hours cleaning your car, you put all of the cleaning materials away, but you notice you missed a spot. What do you do? You go back, get everything back out, and complete the job to perfection
- We're a ‘TEAM' not a Family: Leaders at CA hire, develop, and cut smartly, so we have Superstars at every position
- Ownership Thinking: Going out of your way to make sure your actions and the actions of your peers are in the best interest of the company
- Being The Best: Mastering your domain so you're the best in the world at it
MEDICAL | Full health, dental, and vision benefits (W2 Employees)
Great career growth opportunity - You'll be working with ‘A' players in Operations, Sales, Creative, and Media Buying
Company Leadership Events and Industry Conferences