Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to set up a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem.
You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a member of the developer relations team, you should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Develop and maintain an efficient onboarding process for developers by providing documentation, tools, and resources to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Engage with the developer community, provide support, answer questions, and establish a strong network of Web3Auth developers.
- Represent Web3Auth publicly at hackathons, conferences, and industry events.
- Promote Web3Auth products and initiatives to developers and potential partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external development teams and projects that are building with Web3Auth.
- Act as a liaison between external developers and the Web3Auth engineering team.
- Gather feedback from developers and communicate it to the internal teams for continuous improvement.
- Advocate for developer needs and ensure their voice is heard within the organization.
- Collaborate closely with the DevRel and marketing teams to create and update developer documentation, tutorials, and resources.
- Ensure that all essential information is readily available to developers.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology.
- Previous experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or a similar role, with strong knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Enthusiasm for engaging with the developer community.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Willingness to travel to represent Web3Auth at events and hackathons.
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. If you are passionate about creating impact and itching to gain exposure in blockchain technology, we encourage you to apply!
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Marketing and Marketing jobs that are similar:
$90,000 — $160,000/year