About the role:
The Node Provisioning Automation Team is responsible for the automated provisioning and management of CoreWeave’s ever-expanding fleet of hardware nodes and node-types. Playing a central role in CoreWeave’s growth strategy, this team will be engaged in streamlining and coordinating the domains of networking, hardware engineering, DC operations, and platform into a cohesive, zero-touch, and high-reliability engine of fleet management.
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join the Node Provisioning Automation team to help us build, run and refine our automation platforms and workflows for reliability, efficiency, scalability and observability. This individual will join a team of mixed-skill engineers focused on all aspects of hardware lifecycle management. As a member of the Node Provisioning Automation team, you would have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement solutions to fascinating problems of scale for multi-site deployment and management of CoreWeave’s global hardware fleet.
- Resolve integration challenges across all layers of infrastructure from data center to hardware to container-based orchestration tools and platforms.
- Develop platforms, workflows, data structures, API endpoints, and other fleet management tools and capabilities.
- Create test plans, deployment automation, dashboards, alerts, and insights into our fleet operations as well as participate in the Node Provisioning Automation on-call rotation.
- Grow, change, invest in your teammates, be invested-in, share your ideas, listen to others, be curious, have fun, and, above all, be yourself.
Wondering if you’re a good fit? We believe in investing in our people, and value candidates who can bring their own diversified experiences to our teams – even if you aren't a 100% skill or experience match. Here are some qualities we’ve found compatible with our team. If a portion of this resonates with you, we’d love to talk.
- You have 5 or more years experience in a software or infrastructure engineering industry.
- You have experience in the domains of automation and orchestration workflows and are knowledgeable about server hardware, components, and related technologies and strategies for the management of physical infrastructure at scale.
- You have experience designing and implementing container-based microservices and integrating open-source tools to customize solutions.
- You believe in the value of automation and will champion practices that drive reliability and prioritize the CoreWeave customer experience.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $165,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $220,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Node, API, Senior and Engineer jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $110,000/year
Roseland, New Jersey, United States