We are seeking energetic, motivated, and ambitious candidates who are excited at the opportunity to foster existing and new relationships with our healthcare professionals and client partners. This opportunity is open to anyone with the right attitude. Our team can help you successfully launch a lucrative and highly rewarding career in the professional healthcare recruiting industry.
Who are we:
AMX Healthcare is a rapidly expanding, tech focused workforce solutions provider. We deliver healthcare supplemental staffing and contingent labor solutions to our national client base. We are enthusiastic about personal development and maximizing our potential. That’s why we promote a problem solving and future thinking culture, where we can make a real and positive impact.
Why join us:
We are excited to create long term partnerships with our team members and support career satisfaction and advancement. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salary and first year OTE of 150K earnings are incentivized through achievable commissions and objectives rewards – our team members enjoy a significant bonus potential
- Paid work trips abroad
- Professional development assistance
- Proactively recruit qualify and connect clinicians with healthcare assignments across a national marketplace
- Grow and develop an expansive network of healthcare hiring partners, across multiple healthcare settings including but not limited to hospitals, home health and hospice, senior care, corrections, behavioral health, and other settings
- Support our client partnerships team with active leads both individually and within a team framework, using technology-based recruiting tools, business relationships, and referrals
- Efficiently communicate assignment details and benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Help clinicians navigate licensing, travel, housing, benefits, and other essential employment logistics
- Manage administrative tasks that include but are not limited to the following: processes for submitting candidates, tracking prospective and ongoing placements, updating information, verifying references, communicating with colleagues
- Consult and effectively advise clinicians on the benefits of becoming a travel nurse
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills capable of creating and nurturing valuable relationships
- Career-focused passion and a desire to enjoy the benefits of professional advancement
- Ability to work independently and commit to decision making that is intelligent and value-focused, while remaining connected to a team approach
- We are seeking someone patient, trustworthy and has a willingness to learn
AMX Healthcare is Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.