Manager Of Site Success
Founded in 2004, GreenLight Fund is a national nonprofit with a local focus that partners with communities to create opportunities for inclusive prosperity. In our 12 sites, we facilitate a community-driven process that matches the local needs of individuals and families not met by existing programs, to organizations with track records of success elsewhere. Working with communities, we identify, invite in, and launch proven organizations from other areas in the country, providing collaborative support so they can quickly take root and deliver change. Everything we do is designed to remove barriers to inclusive economic opportunity all too often rooted in racial inequities.
Our impact increases exponentially as we address one specific, community-identified need each year, in each GreenLight site. Since 2004, we have launched 45 portfolio organizations across 12 sites, invested $31M, and attracted an additional $206M from other funding sources, reaching more than 560,000 individuals and families in 2022 alone.
GreenLight Fund is headquartered in Boston, with sites in Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Newark, Philadelphia, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Twin Cities. GreenLight is continuing to expand and adding a new site each year, including its next site: Denver, CO.
GreenLight Fund continues to grow strategically, with a focus on deepening community impact, growing to new cities, building our learning capacity, building strategic partnerships, and centering equity in all that we do.
The Manager of Site Success is responsible for supporting site success across the GreenLight network, through the coordination of site management and reporting on site success and supporting the Vice Presidents of Site Success.
This is an ideal opportunity for an organized and strategic professional who loves designing processes, managing short and long-term projects and supporting leaders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Site Success Dashboard Management
- Conduct data pulls for site success dashboards and update quarterly. Check for quality data within Salesforce, Apricot and other GLF systems.
- Support implementation of site success dashboard improvements and support sites to ensure accurate data input.
- Coordinate process for annual Site Success Definition Learning Loop
- Support collection, review, analysis, and reporting of trends across sites coming from Fund Cycle Planning Meetings, Quarterly Goals/Dashboard reviews, and Annual Planning Reflections.
Supporting Vice Presidents of Site Success (VPSSs)
- Manage Fund Cycle Planning Meetings
- Manage calendar of when Fund Cycle Planning meetings need to take place by site and support consistent implementation.
- Support development of processes and tools to ensure EDs and VPSSs feel prepared and equipped to hold Fund Cycle Planning meetings.
- Fund Cycle Optimization
- Support codification of current understanding and leverage new learnings to determine our Optimized Fund Cycle and support VPSSs to share learnings with functional areas and EDs.
- ED Manager Meeting Support
- Support creation of regular VPSS agendas, keeping meeting notes and organizing follow-up items
- Develop VPSS agenda topic calendar based on time of year and typical needs, including planning for engagement of functional leads throughout year as needed
- Support Onboarding of Executive Directors
- Coordinate logistics of ED hiring processes
- Support development of ED onboarding materials and scheduling training meetings with functional areas
- Support development of board report materials on site success
- Logistical Support
- Planning site success retreats as needed
- Track and manage site success budget (will need budget for SAC, event travel etc)
- Other projects as needed (example: build out development of site role competencies)
- Support travel planning and logistics as needed
- Support, review, and adjustment of the Site Success elements of Annual Planning
- Support updating Site Success Goals Bank
- Support processes to ensure consistency across sites where needed
- Coordinate processes for events & SAC meeting attendance to support onboarding/learning
- A minimum of three years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility;
- A deep commitment to removing barriers to inclusive prosperity so individuals and families can thrive, and an understanding of the challenges and inequities facing families living in low-income communities;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including cultural agility skills necessary to work effectively with diverse people, teams, and communities;
- Strong project and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage several projects concurrently;
- Outstanding research, writing and communication skills;
- Willingness to quickly learn and analyze new information;
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively;
- Flexibility, humor, and a passion for GreenLight’s mission;
- Live in reasonable proximity to a GreenLight site: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, Greater Newark, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area, and the Twin Cities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in supporting executive leadership and managing across teams;
- Experience with the GreenLight from either working at GreenLight or with a GreenLight portfolio organization;
- Experience using programmatic performance management platforms (e.g. Apricot) and/or CRM databases (e.g. Salesforce) and Microsoft Office;
- Experience working in a national, multi-site organization and understanding of the dynamics that can arise between the national/headquarters and sites responsible for program implementation.
Applicants must live in reasonable proximity to a GreenLight site: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, Greater Newark, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and the Twin Cities.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position. The salary for this position is $85,000.
GreenLight Fund offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Dental and Vision Insurance through Guardian (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Full coverage of all mental health visit copays through Blue Cross Blue Shield (100% paid by GLF)
- Safe Harbor 401k. GLF will match 100% of the first 3% of salary and 50% of the next 2%
- Short and Long-term disability and Life insurance fully paid by GreenLight Fund
- 10 company-wide holiday closings and 3 floating holidays
- The week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day off
- Up to 12 sick days (6 days in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- Up to 2 personal days (1 day in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- COVID-19 Benefits
- Vacation Days: 15 days in years 1-3, 20 days in years 4-5, and 25 days in year 6 and beyond
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for birth parents, 6 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birth parents
- Up to $75 per month of cell phone reimbursement
- Up to $100 per month of WiFi reimbursement
- Up to $1,500 per year for professional development
- Access to Holisticly (40 Holisticly Credits per Month)
GreenLight Fund is committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at every level of the organization. GreenLight Fund recognizes and appreciates the value of building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. GreenLight Fund takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental ability, race, region, sexual orientation or veteran status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at.