Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $38 - 40 per hour
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented individual to join our client's dynamic marketing team as a part-time (approx 20 hours a week) Copywriter/Proofreader!
This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of compelling and accurate content that aligns with our client's brand identity. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring written materials are of the highest quality and effectively communicate the brand's values and offerings.
- Work from creative briefs/reference materials, SME's, and project leads to develop and execute concepts for product/marketing initiatives.
- Develop broad marketing messages that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles (banner ads, email, web page, video scripts, social channels, brochures/ppt, etc).
- Work with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy-effectively explaining the creative strategy behind marketing campaigns.
- Tell a story and make content more visual.
- Create audience-appropriate messaging.
- Conduct SME interviews, review research, and compile input from clients to create concise messaging.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Knowledge of client's industry and understanding of brand and voice requirements.
- Technical writing experience.
- Experience with video script writing and working with the video team.
- Change management experience.
- Excellent proofer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).