Social Media Administrative Assistant
The Social Media Administrative Assistant will primarily focus on utilizing suitable social media platforms to engage the target audience of youth in foster care, those who have aged out of the foster care system and therapists who may want to volunteer.
This position requires extensive social media experience, the ability to work autonomously, comfortable with new and existing technology, excellent attention to detail, and strong teamwork skills and communication.
• Identify relevant social media platforms that would reach the target audience
• Use LinkedIn to market and communicate with therapists
• Manage and update the career page on LinkedIn
• Manage Facebook page for Therapy Project
• Update content on all social media platforms
• Post Daily on various social media platforms to reach the target audience
• Actively like and follow pages with similar content
• Promptly respond to interest and inquiries on all social media platforms
• Explore and report on possible sites for high return on investment regarding partnerships and marketing for volunteers and youth.
• Other administrative assistance as needed
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Strong written and oral communication
• Proficient in using online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
• Experience and knowledge of current digital trends and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Preferred experience with non-profit or social services
• Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus