Director Of Demand Generation
Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments. Unlike other payment platforms, Routable’s modern, easy-to-use API allows you to build a powerful payments infrastructure in minutes.
We’re a well-funded Series B startup, and we’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States and Canada.
About the Role
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will plan and execute marketing programs to drive pipeline and revenue growth. You will work closely with product marketing and sales to run effective campaigns that increase awareness, generate demand for Routable, and build pipeline. You will be responsible for building the demand generation function from the ground up.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns in alignment with overall GTM strategy, across email, content, SEO/SEM, organic/paid social, digital ads, trade shows, and events
- Support ABM efforts with effective marketing tactics focused on multiple personas at target accounts
- Generate awareness for Routable and activate our inbound channel
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to convert product positioning and narratives into compelling messaging and brand-aligned campaigns
- Lead the demand generation function and team, helping to shape and build the team over time
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure marketing supports their efforts effectively
- Leverage the marketing technology stack to optimize marketing operations and performance throughout the funnel
- Bring your creativity and data-driven approach to test interesting things and represent a strong brand
- Establish a customer-centered approach to demand gen, developing compelling campaigns that resonate with our ICP
- Create the demand gen strategy and optimize it, leveraging data to constantly iterate for improved results
- Proven experience in building and scaling demand generation for a B2B SaaS startup
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills
- A strategic thinker with a track record of driving results through data-driven decision-making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing market conditions
- A bias towards action and iteration, and a mindset for experimentation
🏥 Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
💲 Competitive salary
📈 Stock Options
💸 Work from Home Stipend
🚀 We’re a remote team
🏝 Flexible vacation policy
🍼Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
🙋♀️ Voluntary Benefits – additional Life Insurance, Pet Insurance and FSA
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Our OTE for the role is $190,000 – $200,000 (base salary + variable) – the exact offer will depend on the level of experience, role alignment, etc. We also offer equity and full benefits packages for FTEs. This only applies to employees residing in the US.