Customer Support Representative
At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are seeking dedicated individuals to be a part of our dynamic Teledentistry Customer Support team, driving the transformation of patient care through teledentistry. You'll play a pivotal role in providing quip customers with convenient access to trusted dental professionals, e-prescriptions and in-person appointments.
As a Customer Support Representative you will manage customer queries and needs. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. The ideal candidate will ensure our customers and community receive the highest quality support and customer experience.
HOURLY RATE: $16/HR
At the moment we are only hiring from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding to customer inquiries, and resolving their issues in a timely manner (as per SLA).
- Communicating with customers through various channels (Intercom/Gmail).
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Collecting and tracking customer feedback.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Managing and ensuring asynchronous and synchronous cases are completed within our SLA framework.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested and required for the business.
- 1+ years of virtual customer care or support experience.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, and administrative operations.
- Comfortable using computers; hardware troubleshooting, software troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, and a good listener and you're invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Flexibility for 20-40 hour work weeks, dependent upon business needs.
- Must be available to work weekends as needed.
- Typical working hours: 8am-4pm EST and/or 4pm-12am EST.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Thinking outside the box for solutions
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt
- Remote work. You can work wherever you want – by the beach, in a bustling city or in a cabin in the middle of the woods (just as long as there is good wifi)!
- Schedule flexibility
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip's professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company's future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.