Social Media Marketing Intern 🔥
Calling All Awesome Marketing Interns!!!
We are looking for individuals who are interested in a Social Media Marketing Internship to work with CEOs, Founders, VPs of Marketing, Coaches, and/or Directors of Marketing to help scale up their business projects. In exchange, these mentors will provide you with feedback and guidance to help you enhance your career trajectory in digital marketing.
The program is a 3-month long remote internship, where you will assist in fulfilling various digital marketing tasks for your mentions business for 10 hours per week.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
What you'll gain:
- 1 to 2 hours of mentorship each week.
- Working closely with our mentors who are CEOs, Founders and Owners, predominately located in Canada and the United States.
- Access to free courses on the Acadium platform that you can finish at your own pace.
- Issued certificate upon successfully completing the program.
- 100% fully remote and offers a flexible schedule.
What this program will help you with:
- Boost your portfolio
- Grow you professional network
- Utilizing your marketing skills in real-world projects
- Perform digital marketing analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Currently an undergraduate or someone looking to switch to a new career in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for digital marketing, social media and graphic design.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Acadium started with the belief that anyone, anywhere, should be able to get the skills and experience they need to start their career without barriers like price, schedule, or location getting in the way. Acadium gives anyone the tools, support and mentorship they need to launch their dream career. Acadium is the only platform that provides real work experience, accessible to everyone. Acadium began in 2017 with a team of 3 co-founders: Richard Shaw, Marco Tundo and Moe Abbas. Since then, they've attracted more than 120,00 student members and over 50,000 businesses to connect through the apprenticeship marketplace.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive an email with additional steps to complete your apprenticeship application.